Thursday, August 2, 2018

2018 Prime Time Nationals Tip Sheet

CLAIRE HALE

The 2018 Prime Time Nationals closed with a bang and I'm not talking about wins and losses, that's not really what I care about because my primary purpose is, has and always will be identifying players that can play at the next level, had my share of wins and losses throughout the years with my daughter so it's another chapter and as it is about to close at this level and open for many others, at this and the next, the primary thing I want to see is progression so here we gp

Claire Hale (San Antonio Islanders) one of the toughest players that can actually play in the 2019 class. She's dropped 30 on one leg, dropped 8 three's in a game on another, played through sprains and everything else so the mental toughness is there. High BB-IQ, does things to make teammates better and she'll be an even better college player because her work ethic is unreal


Abbie Boutiler (Texas Lone Star Black) speaking of work ethic, the jump I've seen in a short span is scary, not to mention she's still in middle school heading to the 8th grade. Her frame is solid, close to college ready, love her hands, footwork, good timing and she is rebounding strong on both ends. Her offense keeps getting better, moving from that "on the block post" to knock down shots facing the basket, oh yeah, I forgot, she's 75 inches, that's 6'3 and not in HS, now I have your attention !!!!



Asia Waddell-guard/forward (Cy Fair & FL Elite) the work ethic saga continues as this young lady keeps growing and getting better and putting in work on two different squads at Prime Time Nationals says a lot about her endurance. I'm loving her poise and energy, that defense is looking good but I really liked her game when I caught her a couple of years ago as she falls into that silent assassin category but when I saw the long ball drop over and over, well just watch out


CHECK OUT MORE ON TIP SHEET