Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Team Motivate 2023 #TexasSpotlightShowcase


One of the many things I am good at is being able to evaluate and predict young talent and whether are not they are on track for the next level and although there will always be sleepers, some just stand out immediately and the first couple of times I saw Team Motivate 2023 this season, a couple of their players , Synia DeWater  and London Harden  made Tip Sheets, ironically I used the search bar on both here and my website and 3 years ago I said I loved DeWater's upside, click on each one of their names to see


Fast forward to Texas Spotlight Showcase and I got a full view of this talented squad with several players that are going to be making plenty of noise. Alaisha Brown got the nod for the Tip Sheet this event. This is a very athletic young squad that gets after it and are under control, the energy from both Jyra Chrsitopher and Jaylen Mills doesn't stop, Mills also attacks and finishes strong, as well and Chloe Mann who had me going "man oh man" with her speed tied into everything and she made a save I haven't seen many high school guards heading to college make. Mann, Harden, Anyha Green McGowan and Jayda Leonard are all playing up while Hailey Townson and Eaira Colbert have been bright spots all season