Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Daddy's Baby is back in the league with Minnesota

I try and explain to people how this stuff works, I know it's always good to listen to someone that opens up a Twitter account saying they're an expert with 57 followers, usually someone they tweeted about or someone flexing their resume, which means absolutely nothing and if you don't believe me, I truly feel sorry for you and for most of you, get ready to get took because the girls side is becoming as shady as the other side and at some point it would seem like reasonably intelligent people would recognize game. Parent, there isn't something for everyone, if you can play, they will find you, and all of these other so last century quotes that people use, just don't apply and I'm truly serious

READ THE REAL

One more time, no one can make you a better player, you have to put in the work and it's sad how people proclaim to be the second coming and it's absolute BS and I often tell them, I have no idea how my daughter had 13 or 14 D1 offers before she even entered HS and how she over 100 when she committed to Texas A&M where she won a National Championship as well as made it to the NBA with these "avant garde" techniques being applied but anyway, you can believe what you want or who you want, I know, first hand and I'm glad my daughter made it back into the league, they head to the playoffs tonight, so while you're about to get took starting next month, think on and off the court