Thursday, June 23, 2011

Coast to Coast vs South Texas Hoyas



I love hanging around Austin on Juneteenth, not just because I don't like watermelon, but I love exciting and entertaining basketball. Coast to Coast was without GPR's  Top 10 Sedalia Ellis who was doing her thing at various camps, however my old friend Moses Ellis knows how to get his girls pumped up and as I found out so does  Theresa Nunn.


I spoke about how impressed I was with Erica Hernandez however there were many talented players at all positions on both teams.Class of 2013 Brianna "Mack Truck" Williams plays like she's 6'2 and if she was, she would be on everyone must see list.


Someone who is 6'2 and  getting interest is Raven Reyes, while 2014 Kaylan Wilson  from State F-4 Wagner is long and lean and might just blossom into star territory


There are so many kids on the verge of breaking out, but always remember the key is to keep working hard


Javon was injured much of last season however she will be called upon to play a major role at Cy Fair since the great Cassie Peoples will be doing her thing at the University of Texas

Brianna Jolivet and Blayke Hemmit will also have to bring it at Bellaire after a disappointing season


Will Dominique Davis help South Houston make the playoffs? Many of these questions will be answered on Girlz Prep Report throughout the season and like I always say, if you don't know, ask Sim !