Friday, June 3, 2011

MORE COVERAGE


The reason I started doing thses articles was because the girls don't get enough coverage. The reason I started the scouting service was to to try and narrow that gap because there are several kids who still go unnoticed that can play at the next level, however you can't scout what you don't see and even though I hold a very high opinion of what I can do, I just can't do that because it isn't fair. Too much emphasis has been placed on the wrong things  and what all of this should be about and that's  putting kids in the right position to succeed or putting it bluntly getting to the next level if all possible. As we all get ready for the all important July exposure events, I wanted to pick up the pace a bit and start shooting more info out to you. If your kid has the ability to play at the next level and  you're not getting the right answers or any answers at all, please feel free to contact me .


I've added a story about  Dani Fielder on GPR, a kid whose stock is about to rise, please enjoy!