Monday, November 26, 2018

2018 Katy Classic ready for action

The 2018 Katy Classic will be pretty darn exciting based on who I've seen that are in it and as well as who I haven't seen so far so let me start with Katy led by their senior backcourt of Savannah May and Cassidy Howard who have already captured one tournament, the SBISD, defeating R-3 contender Westside for the championship.  The Tigers are on a collision course to face defending R-3 champ Cy Creek in the quarterfinals, winner probably has a good chance to make it to the finals, haven't seen out of town squads Colleyville Heritage, Wagner or Cedar Ridge but the real challenge may come from Hastings or Cinco Ranch who play each other off the top

On the other side, I'm seeing improvement in Katy Taylor each time I've watched them play, my first look at Seven Lakes is coming up, Spring, featuring talented Haley Wesley, is ready for action starts it off with a squad Morton Ranch squad I'm hearing rave reviews about and I already know Bush has a young lady that can go off for 30 at the blink of an eye but this will probably boil down a Langham Creek vs Cy Ranch quarterfinal to represent that side of the bracket in the finals, but what do I know, the game is played where, on the court

SCHEDULE