Thursday, November 22, 2018

2022 Jade Miller added to freshman WATCH LIST

I've seen some talented freshmen over the years and I'm talking going back almost to the previous century so one thing I do when I evaluate talent is "could they have battled against the players of yesteryear" because the "then" and the "now" is totally different and if anyone tells you anything differently, they're clueless or brainless because it's just nit the same game. Dulles has three talented freshmen, Nya Threatt , Dai Dai Powell and Kaylie Johnson, Elkins has the amazing Peyton Overton, Saija Cleveland is already sending messages with Langham Creek and what can I say about Shadow Creek's R'Mani Taylor that I haven't said lus Sydney Ward just made the TRIFECTA TIP SHEET for Katy Taylor read more

I caught Jade Miller before her 7th grade season and was simply amazed at a number of things she showed me, ability to score, score under pressure and even more importantly handle the ball under pressure. Now she's a freshman at Lamar HS and the poise she shows is ahead of her years, I put a hashtag on #sizedontmatter with the disclaimer, when you can play and Miller can play as she scores in bunches quickly and is making the adjustment to HS ball nicely. Mid to long range or off the dribble, she always had that but she sees the floor even better and still has plenty of upside