Monday, May 30, 2011

It Starts At The ONE!

I always thought that I hated being questiones however it appears I love it or I would have changed. I took some heat by saying Hightower would beat Clear Springs in the playoffs last season and they didn't which surprised me however Cleear Springs losing to Elsik surprised me even more so this will be interesting to many as I go on the line early and pick Clear Springs as the teamn to beat. To those that follow the game, the reasons are probably clear however Springs has an arsenal of weapons starting with one of the top point guards in the country, a kid I've been blowing up since she was in elementary school, Brooke McCarty aka "The Chosen One"



With proven players such as Courtney Latham, Aaliyah Brown, Jo Ann Lira and Kaylin Roher, look for Tippit and Alysse Dowdy to do what they've done over the club season and step their games up on the team to beat. Waiting in the wind will be a much improved Madison Harris who brings another outside scoring threat on board.