Saturday, October 2, 2010

Tri-City Alodia vs East Texas All Stars



Taylor has help looking over her this school season


Brittany in the house



Upcoming story on sharpshooter Jennifer Nash and her committment to Nichols State. Where?You guessed it, GPR "The SOURCE for Houston Area Basketball "





The game was close when I left, East Texas surprised me a bit, so I will get a better look on Sunday. I also will get a chance to see two teams that have combined, Hybrid and Coast to Coast, thanks Coach Collins for the info. I also will see, drumroll please, a game which may be the preview, now I said may so please don't email me because I will respond, the long anticipated must see ATASCOCITA vs HIGHTOWER.
You don't have to wait until Sunday, there will be plenty of action today and remember, there is talent everywhere in the state of Texas.

SCHEDULE