Wednesday, June 26, 2019

2023 Area PG's shined playing up #AllEyezOnMe


Riley McCloskey caught my eye a couple of months ago, how much, well I actually asked what her name since I didn't have a roster. I knew she was young but she was handling her business, well giving incoming seniors the business as well so watching her at All Eyez On Me not really looking at the roster left me somewhat speechless when I figured out who she was. Very good BB-IQ, already understands how to run the one just makes her teammates better. She can score from outside, handles the ball pressure and sees the floor very well and trust me, I'll be watching Memorial HS quite a bit


Aniyah Sanford has been under my radar, I guess 3 or 4 years and the growth I've seen in her game tells me she's going to make noise at Langham Creek. Poised under pressure and she has an explosive first step are just a couple of the elements she has added to her. Her crossover and pull-up are there if needed but she too gets it as far as running a team and the thing about both is that "their hungry" and they both have "upside" which is  scary, for defenders, not me, I'm going to enjoy saying I told you so