Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Texas Phenoms pipeline of talent still flowing #StateLineBattle


I've been watching the Texas Lady Phenoms for a very long time, you know that search bar on both here and my website can give you valuable information other than the abundance of nonsense you catch with 140 characters, oh my bad, 280 but whatever and the bottom line is when I usually write something about how players will turn out, I'm usually right and that's example homonym that hits right on the head

2012 Phenoms 

2018 Phenoms 

Always remember that talent is everywhere providing you know what you're actually looking at and although the numerous meaningless stats that are sometimes put out there falls into the "it's not what you do, it's who you do it against category" I often drop on you and speaking of dropping something on me, plenty of talent caught my eye on Texas Phenoms Red squad





2022 Atria Dumas made the Tip Sheet ,  she has good size and does things instinctively already, those are always good signs but she'll be sending many more