Monday, December 18, 2017

Video highlights from 2017 PassThaBall #HoopAHolics


There's nothing like seeing young talented players coming up and although I only caught glimpses of Florida State vs Texas yesterday, two of their biggest stars were called can't misses and I even gave them nicknames before they even played middle school basketball. Florida State's AJ Alix (The Real Deal) and Texas' Brooke McCarty ( The Chosen One) and although the nickname I gave my own daughter, Daddy's Baby, had nothing to do with her showing great hands and reflexes slapping the  nurse after she slapped her wrist to get blood the day she was born but I knew things would fall into place

As you can see from the picture, there were plenty of players and let me through an amendment that there were plenty of VERY TALENTED PLAYERS so later today, I'm dropping a huge Tip Sheet but here's a TIP, everyone in attendance got evaluated and will be on Twitter so you can follow me and check that out @girlzprepreport  while the Tip Sheet itself will be on girlzprepreport.com but check out some f the highlights below from the "Mixed Tape Queen" herself and stay tuned

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4