Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Don't Snooze On Seven Lakes

Some people snickered and tried to poke fun at me because Seven Lakes didn't go as far as I predicted when I called them a sleeper last season. Whenever something like that happens, I usually respond in different ways than most would and the analogy I used was their top player was plagued by injuries all season and just imagine how much you wouldn't know if I broke my arms. It may not be the best comparison because my jumping ability diminished quite a few pounds ago but Seven Lakes is healthy and ready to do some damage. Jumping out of the gym is not a problem for Christen Inman, one of the top players in the country, and her supporting cast of Jade Johnson (UTA) and Sydney Buchel have as good of a chance as anyone else to get out of here. How good is Inman? Check out the story