Thursday, September 1, 2011

Girlz Prep Report Scouting Service-Know The Players Early


No you are not seeing double, the Goss twins are two of the 8th graders from middle school I'll be keeping an eye on as we are now up and running. I plan on taking this to another level as we'll be expanding to Austin, San Antonio and Dallas shortly and Louisiana don't worry, we're coming soon. I'm adding players daily to the GPR Middle School Watch List along with updated information on the high school ballers throughout the seasons, school and club, so SUBSCRIBE NOW


I know the players, I know the area but more importantly, I know talent. I saw Faith Cook and Angela Harris as sixth graders and knew they would be a players, keep an eye on them next season when they enter high school




Was I wrong about AJ "The Real Deal" Alix or Brooke "The Chosen One" McCarty?


The answer to the above question is NO and I'm not wrong about 7th grade sensation Chassity Patterson either


And we all know how this 7th grader turned out, in fact Recee Caldwell and McCarty team with Brianna Turner on Hoopgurlz Top 25 for the Class of 2014


Since I watched my 8 year old daughter drop 40 against 10 year old boys, in a boy's league, I have become a fan of the game and evaluating talent is what I do. Houston has lot's of kids that can play at the next level, know who they are!