Thursday, April 7, 2011

NATIONAL CHAMPIONS-TEXAS A&M




If you had a chance to watch the run, hopefully you realize you just witnessed some of the best basketball, male or female, being played, especially if you saw both finals. Adoara Elonu got us going early, Danielle Adams and Tyra White provided most of the firepower, Sydney Carter gave her all on defense, while Maryann Baker and Karla Gilbert came off the bench to provide valuable minutes. Sydney Colson? She kept everything calm and flowing, just like me (lol). This was a team effort all season and I'll be adding things to the Aggies page over the next week.


WNBA


Adams & Colson invited to draft.....more



HOUSTON LEGENDS-ADOARA & SYDNEY

Ultimate Memorial did a nice write up on your Houston representatives and I've always complained that our local media didn't do enough, so after I'm rested up, I'll do a full length on both. I know more people may have been  ENJOYING that thrilling UCONN vs Butler match-up, best nights sleep I've had in a long time, however if you watched the Women's Final Four, I doubt seriously if you yawned.



Kids who are out there playing, remember NEVER to give up, the game is played on the court. Baylor beat A&M three times, they couldn't beat them. Stanford was the only team to beat UCONN, they couldn't beat them. The Big East was the toughest conference in basketball, they couldn't beat Notre Dame, yet they did because all they did was WIN,WIN,WIN!