Sunday, February 20, 2022

Texas U 2026 National #RunTheWorld

It was great seeing even more new faces, as well as some older ones. I hadn't seen Texas U director Rich Anderson in a minute, we go back a few years and I was happy he brought his team to Run The World so I could grab a glimpse of the future and to say my eyes were wide open would be a understatement. Three of his players, Kyndall Graham, Ariamma Johnson and Jazzlyn Powell made Top Performers on PGH Texas, Johnson and Powell were tagged #D1Lock by me, I ain't been wrong yet and although I didn't drop on Graham, she is on the verge and if you don't think it's possible, Google Porsche Landry (Houston) and D'Franz Smart Rice but here are the other talented players Samari Stevenson-long and athletic with a very nice first step to get to the basket. She finishes strong, this oncludes on putbacks, yes she rebounds on both ends and she plays the passing lane well Kayden Sherman-strong body and understands how to use it around the basket. She finsihes with power, this includes after contact and with players literally hanging on her plus she does a good job rebounding on both ends of the court Addison Thomas-finished strong, from a variety of angles and did it after the lick but she also plkayed solid defense, rebounded and has pretty good timing to block shots, very good upside