Monday, December 6, 2021

2021 The Prolific #TP3 Lightning Elite 2029



In an era where so many people attempt to be this or that, I stick with the basics because, well I'm right and one thing I love is "things you can't teach" so Lighting Elite's Cayla Collins proved LIGHTNING does strike twice in the same place, both games at  The Prolific. She goes hard, she dives on the floor and she battles, all of that goes with desire, again, something you can't teach so that coupled with her age speaks volumes about her upside as she also attacks the basket and plays the passing lane

Kristen Wolfe is "long and athletic" stay with me because that is the BASE and she has good timing, well very good timing plus she rebounds strongly. Olivia Lewis showed me the pull-up, Zoey Jackson and Gabby Gibson did a good job on the defensive end, well so did Hailey Humphrey and Zoe Ledbetter but what I really liked was seeing smaller guards go off because remember the acronym SDM, it stands for "size doesn't matter" when you can play