Thursday, October 29, 2020

2030 Ari Hodge coupled with Charli Collier #ThrowbackThursday

 

This is one of the first pictures I took with Charli Collier and I imagine it's around 2014 when she had solidified herself as one of the top players in the country. I'll never forget seeing her progression and at the first Hoop A Holics Camp, the instructor had her with her age after dominating in the skill set yet, as usual, I had to correct one of the many "know it alls" that know a damn thing yet Collier is projected as the #1 pick in the WNBA when she graduates, I won't even go into the I told you so years ago but peep this

Unlike many I don't click on unsolicited links from people I don't know, that's how you get viruses and this applies to a number of things yet after finally launching my updated website, I was exhausted and reading about 3rd grader Ari Hodge I gave in and oh my my. Somethings you can't teach, I speak about doing things instinctively and how players react in certain situations, that's definitely what I look for in younger players and to say I was overly pleased would be an understatement. 

HODGE

The icing on the cake was to find out Hodge is coached by Collier which made me want to do a story as well and I found out that she was pretty good in soccer too yet that comes as no surprise and after finding out from ancestry.com I'm 1% Spain, all I can say is that in either sport, she can SCOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEE