Saturday, March 19, 2011

PLAYING AT THE NEXT LEVEL


Learn the ins and outs on how this really works. In the Houston area, there will always be 10-20 kids that will go to school and play at the next level, no matter what. After that, you will probably have over 100 kids bunched together fighting for 20-30 scholarships. I cover the Houston area extensively, you can see that by the weekly stories I have reported over the past two seasons, as well as the state. I've actually been in this over 10 years and as my youngest daughter leaves a successful college career on a team that that has been ranked in the Top 10 every year she's been there, I think I'm a pretty good judge in the happenings of what it takes to get there.

I've had a hand in helping numerous kids over the years, even those who didn't play for our club and I am taking it to another level  read more