Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Who's Hot in Texas up for GPR subscribers


Okay I killed the game at Hofheinz because I promised In was going to have the Who's Hot list up for Girlz Prep Report subscribers and what I did was pick ten players I've watched from the start of the season until this past weekend and who moved on, moved up or is simply about to BLOW up. Gabbie Stanton told me I always take pictures of her making all sorts of faces and post them on here but after her performance which started at The Last Run right before the season started, she has simply blown up and I'm talking BCS chatter.

If I tell you I'm going to do something, it's going to be done and for years I've given tons of free and USEFUL information, well this info coming is classified and no matter what your school budget is, it's larger than mine so for $200 you're going to get the best players I have personally seen, no agenda, no BS, just the facts, I don't care who they play for. To subscribe online, click the link below,

GPR Scouting Service