Saturday, November 16, 2013

2013 #FBISDTournament semi's set


All I can say is WOW and let me tell yall something and again it ain't bragging if I state facts and they come true. Ascenion Henderson is attempting to hide but when you're in the TOUGHEST district in the area, that's District 17 folks and although I'm not 100% sure, I believe Cy Woods did advance,along with Cy Ranch and Henderson's Langham Creek squad to the Final Four and when you throw in Jersey Village on the left F-4, need I say more, so I'm feeling kinda clairvoyant this morning


Corrine Martin is hiding as well, why I have no idea as she has been virtually unstoppable in the paint along with her twin sister Caylinne, well accept for questionable calls but that's another story. The twins, along with the most Photshopped freshman in the country, Kayla Owens give Langham a college frontline. Langham Creek tangles with Cy Woods, unless my information was incorrect, nothing on the Chronicle website so we'll see while Cy Ranch tangles with the top team from the second toughest district, Dekaney who btw has District 13 rival Kingwood on the verge of a consolation title

Follow me on Twitter, score and updates will be coming