Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Ann Nwosah stars in sequel "The Beast Within The Paint"


If I gave a James Brown award for area basketball players over the past four seasons, Ann Nwosah would undoubtedly be on the short list, the very short list as she's proven time and time again, playing through pain, bruises and even breaks. Who am I kidding, she wins hands down because she's proven to be the hardest worker in the paint that I've seen and I'm talking no matter what. Last season, she carried Lamar Consolidated on her back in the area F-4 and to be honest, with her dominance in the paint along with the way I saw Quatera Limbrick shoot the ball over the summer, this team was my choice for R3-4A champs. Well Limbrick isn't there, she transferred to Episcopal so that probably puts an end to Nwosah making it to state in her senior season, or does it. Ann dropped 30 in none game during the SBISD, trust me, she can score 50 easily and  with a little time, who knows

Tomorrow she'll sign her letter of intent to play at the next level and we'll call part 3 of the movie, The  Beast At McNeese.  Yes, I already know that was smooth!!!!