Friday, November 22, 2013

Bellaire trio shows 2017 keeps getting deeper


Let me tell you something, last season I was ranting and raving about how strong this 2017 class was going to be throughout the state. 2005 by far was the best as far as QUALITY and 2012 had more QUANTITY as close to 100 players from the Houston area signed to play at the next level. Houston area is defined by me by how far I can drive w/o a food or restroom break, aka 100 miles

I caught the Evans twins, Meagan and Maya, as seventh graders and I don't know if they can rap but this M&M duo are definitely going to be hits before it's all said and done, hey it's a homophone, I know how to spell his name. They have an older brother playing D1 football and younger brother playing varsity basketball at Bellaire.  Wait, that means they're triplets and he dropped 16 yesterday, in the FIRST quarter





I'm learning how to spell Irenisha Johnson's name as well. She made the Who''s Hot list that only GPR subscribers can see but the acronym I'm associating with her now is BCS

Wanna see the list?
SUBSCRIBE