Monday, November 18, 2013

Fort Bend Austin star goes on solar energy at #FBISDTournament


Boxing is one of the many lost arts in basketball. It's simple and no matter what your talent level is, if you have the effort you can be successful. When I asked who #22 was for Austin and all I got was Ike, the first thing I thought about was the preacher with all of the Rolls Royce's and the red prayer cloths however as I kept watching her, Turner came into play because Tiffany Ike was simply a beast on the boards, relentless and just dominated against Jersey Village in the consolation semifinal. I love throwback players, that's players that simply outwork you, never quit and get the job done and several schools said if she was two inches taller they would have offered her on the spot

In the championship against Kingwood, for 20 minutes she helped keep Austin within striking distance but the Mustangs have a lot of weapons and during the last 12 minutes it was all Mustangs