Thursday, November 28, 2013

Mackenzie Green will be at Bobby Knight December 15th


Mackenzie Green is all smiles however I'm the one that's smiling because she's one of the states top prospects for 2019. this is how it work, when I call it, someone will answer, I'm just keeping it real. Green is already showing what type of work ethic she has, it's apparent in her game each time I see her and she will be traveling from Houston to Duncanville for the Hoop-A-Holics camp I'll be covering for PASSTHABALL

Players are registering from across the state as well as outside of Texas and when I say players from out west are coming, I'm not just talking about stars from San Antonio, I'm talking California. I'll be doing features on some of the top players that I've already seen in one form or another and remember this is also an EVALUATION event

Early bird registration ends December 6th

Read more