Saturday, November 16, 2013

Super Saturday at #FBISDTournament ala Beyonce

I have players asking me all of the time why I choose to post certain pictures and it simply because not only does that old saying "a picture is worth a thousand words" somewhat true, it makes people look and more importantly read. If you don't get the Beyonce reference, I often use her name when I talking about going to the left, to the left and that's how it's cranking up at Wheeler this morning. This has been a very interesting tournament, Jersey Village reached the semi's in Conroe last week and this weekend the in the semi's on the consolation side. Kingwood reached the semi's last weekend in the Lady Gander Tip Off and low and behold, they're on the left side as well



Kingwood has had to fight since the opening game against Bush and I said whoever lost that game would probably win consolation. In the game to get here, Travis gave the Mustangs all they could handle, same as they did Katy Taylor in their first round game however Kingwood prevailed and will play the Madison vs Stratford winner while Jersey Village opens the action up at 9am against the Austin Clements winner