Friday, November 29, 2013

Kennedy Leonard commits


When I saw Kennedy Leonard as a freshman for Southlake Carroll, I knew she had "IT" and over the years, she's added a lot more of "IT" to her game. Her dream of playing at the next level has not only come true , but in a big way as has committed to Colorado.

Kennedy said  "After considering scholarship offers from over 20 BCS Universities including: Baylor, Oklahoma State, Stanford, Iowa State, Northwestern, Florida and Princeton I have decided to become a Buffalo and verbally commit to Coach Lappe and the  University of Colorado. I have tremendous respect for all of the coaches and universities that have recruited me and I am humbled by the attention and time that the coaches and their staffs have given to me. I would especially like to thank my club team, Nike Cy-Fair Elite/Texas Nike Elite and Coach Coleman as well as my Southlake Carroll high school coach, Teri Morrison for all of their help making my dream of playing college basketball come true"