Sunday, June 5, 2016

Priscilla Williams added to talented 2020 class


Flashback to last season's Clutch City Classic hosted by Prime Time Sports,  I recalled seeing this tall young lady walking around dribbling a ball and two things, I knew she was young, I knew she was tall and I knew I didn't know who she was, okay three things so I stopped and asked what grade she was in and her answer immediately told me I needed to catch her game

READ MORE

I caught up with Priscilla Williams at the U of H Camp, one more time, "it's not what you do, it's who you do it against" as she was dropping 25 footers effortlessly against the big girls and she'll be not only on the the Tip Sheet but since I received contact info from  her, she's on the ever so important Girlz Prep Report Scouting Service as a BCS LOCK and you can her to another young lady In caught at Prime Time because one of the reasons why I do what I do is, drum roll please, "talent is everywhere" that is "if you know what you're looking at"