Sunday, September 29, 2019

Size Don't Matter players one of many highlights at South Texas Classic


I usually hashtag #sizedontmatter and add, when you can play and I also hashtag #talentiseverywhere. I attended the South Texas Classic and wrote an article on Prep Girls Hoops Texas about Cibolo Steele featuring talented Bria McClure picture in above GIF read more


McClure wasn't the only small guard that played big,Mikayla Johnson 's four threes in the second half in a span of a little over two minutes helped ignite Cedar Ridge to come from a double digit deficit, that means they were down by over 10 points, in the second half for the victory

Yeah I know it's pre preseason but I know talent, learned that from a BCS coach when my daughter was a freshman as she said, Mr Colson it only takes me a couple of minutes to know what I'm looking at so acrobatic Dezerae De Le Garza (United South) is only a 2022 with huge upside

2021 Emma Vasquez (Brennan) showed the catch and shoot and I'm talking from deep range. Edison guard Avalon Munoz played with SA Holmes to get more exposure, S/O to Holmes coach for that gesture as well as Munoz who I'm told is one of the tops in cross country, the senior missed an event to be seen and I definitely saw a lot

All of the guards in this article are 5'4 or less, I have something else for JJ coming later but it will be Good Times for the talented freshman. Her Johnson teammate and fellow freshman Angel Tumbarello had already showed the long ball during club season but she creates and hits the midrange. Speaking of freshmen, Judson's Ariana Rodriguez is making the adjustment nicely.

Laredo Lady Longhorns, I have a special story for you all, explosive Sam Houston senior guard Khadija Derry just got added to Top 100 plus and many more will be added to what I'm doing for Prep Girls Hoops because it's an added way to give Texas players more exposure, many parents choose to believe BS, I get it, actually I don't and even though I may have been thrown out of MENSA, unwarranted morality nonsense, I actually know what I'm talking about as far as this