Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Yellow Jackets showing sting @PrimeTimeSportz #SWRegional

I say this over and over when I'm out evaluating players, "I'm not looking at wins nor losses or points scored, I'm looking for players capable of playing at the next level" and the Yellow Jackets definitely have their share. GPR Under The Radar Jazzmine Anthony, Jera King and Raven Brown can simply fill it up from downtown or Midtown aka Third Ward but there's an abundance of talented players on this team

 Doniecia Peterson really impressed me with her effort this past weekend as simply battled for everything but the same could be said for Xariah Baines and Daisha Phelps but I got a real good look at both Tiara Brandeyburg and Kristine Ezimaku and the energy they brought was contagious Jada Nelson and Megan Dubreville are a couple of talented 2017 players that have shown me over the club season that they plan on going out with a bang next season



Savannah Carter, I love those initials, and Launden Alvarado have both shown me they know how to put the ball in the basket multiple ways and they've shown me that multiple times so what this club has is a little bit of everything including Raven Brown making the Prime Time SW Regiomal Tip Sheet

READ MORE