Monday, June 20, 2016

2016 Prime Time Sports #SWRegional #TipSheet HS


I'll be hollering TEEEEEEEE CEEEEEEEEE for FOUR MORE YEARS because I'm non partisan as well as other things but always remember, I don't CARE who you play for, I don't care WHERE you play, if you can play, you can play, it's just that simple and Tierney Coleman is one of many Arlington Hurricanes that could've made the Tip Sheet but her performance on Sunday simply sold me on a number of things

The talented 2020 player is one of many outstanding players that made the Tip Sheet this go round but here'a another TIP, more players are coming, you get coverage like mine nowhere else so sit back and relax, I'll be dropping stuff here, on the website, on Instagram since I got it unhacked as well as Twitter and Facebook all under GIRLZ PREP REPORT

Always remember that "talent is everywhere" "it's not what you do it's who you do it against " and also "it's not what you do, it's who sees you do it" and like that other SC, I see everything, well almost. Check out the Tip Sheet

READ MORE