Monday, June 13, 2016

Cy Fair Heat bring exactly that @PrimeTimeSportz


First look at Cy Fair Heat since I squad I saw with the same name I guess around five years ago when they were in the 7th grade so the 2018 version has something that the 2017 group had, multiple players that are capable of playing college ball at some level. Ironically I'd already seen the 2020 group in March of last year and reading what I said about Emily Edwards then and watching her now made me smile as she's going to be featured on the Tip Sheet coming up later. Gabby Assaf and Emily Linhart are a couple off others that will be joining Edwards as freshmen at Langham Creek next season but just take a look back

READ MORE


In fact with the exception of talented guard Sophie Shaver (Cy Woods) all of these players will be at Langham Creek. Gillian Barber and Riley Elkin are coming off successful freshmen seasons in high school and both did a good job in the paint on both ends. Aliyah Carswell and Alyssa Assaf are a couple of talented guards, Assaf attacked almost will for baskets on day one while Khloe O'Gilvie did some very athletic things on both ends which included finishing with contact