Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Cajun Express bring plenty of energy to Summer Hoops Tour


The Cajun Express came from across the state line and actually left a lasting impression because one thing they showed me is that they had some talent and they won't quit, well that''s two things but actually I can think of a lot more. Alyssa Williams impressed me so much that I put her on the Tip Sheet simply from her desire to get back into the game after being injured

TIP SHEET

Paige Troutman's name in itself took me back in a musical way but her tune, like Williams, was physicality on the inside. The quickness from Sasha Rudd on both ends as well as her and Sydney Augustine attacking the basket but this team simply got after it. Alexis Hornsby, Kendra Petry and Paige Dabavol all just seemed to make things happen, no matter which combination was on the floor