Tuesday, December 7, 2021

2021 The Prolific #TP3 West Texas Canes 2029

 


I have been saying forever that West Texas has some of the best untapped, unnoticed and unappreciated talent, across the board and I'm so happy this organization brought 3 young teams and provided me with rosters so I won't have to make up last names for players yet Kierra DeLuna is one of those players I'm almost ready to lock in. She's long and athletic, finishes strongly off the dribble and plays the passing lane  Speaking of playing the passing lane, Ashten Childs does that as well as defends, keep in mind she too is long and athletic, why do I call that the base, it's because of the profile and what you add to the base helps attract college coaches. Pull-up jumpers with a hand in your face also attracts them and Emersyn Miranda already is perfecting that, plus she can score off the dribble


Tayleah Meaner has the right name because "all bets are off" on what she'll become. She's long and athletic, plays the passing lane, handles the ball C2C and finishes with an explosive first step off the dribble. Londyn Branch is heady and made plays, Brianna Biggerstaff understands how to create her shot under pressure and plays the passing lane too. Londyn Branch showed both the pull-op and attacking off the dribble, so did Emersyn Miranda. Emree Smith and Adelina Kennard help round out this talented squad yet the circle became complete when Zalise Davis showed her crossover in transition that had me drop the mic, well my pen, but her ability to get to the basket was nice, she did a variety of ways plus she has a jumper and drumroll please as I close out the 2029 group, she plays the passing lane