Sunday, December 19, 2021

2029 These Are No Babies #Next100

Alexa Bibb, Hadley Ternet & Trinity Boyd


So the three youngest players at Pass Tha Ball's #Next100 in Duncanville last Saturday definitely put me in my place when I said "I need a picture of the babies" and I heard one of them respond "hat did he say" another " did you hear that" and finally "I am not a baby" so the general consensus among the trio was that they wanted to compete against older talented players to see how they would do 

Alexa Bibb (Victory Elite) so her on the ball defense is light years ahead of her game, so is her court vision and she may be the youngest player I've seen throw "no-looks" on the money yet her ability to not only create her shot under pressure but knock it down was pretty impressive but was her attacking off the dribble and her poise under pressure... to put it lightly, her ceiling has no roof

Hadley Ternet (Victory Elite) created her shot well under pressure and showed she could either drop the pull-up jumper or attack off the dribble yet she handles the ball well under pressure and this also gives her an edge but her confidence against the older players tells me a lot about what's coming for her in the future 

Trinity Boyd (True Texas Hoops) I have so many stars and symbols by her name that I n could put together a flag yet the red flag should be in the eyes of defenders because she is going to be a terror to stop simply because she has a scorer's mentality mindset, meaning "she finds ways to put the ball in the basket" yet she also sees the floor, makes solid decisions and pressure is irrelevant because it doesn't bother her