Wednesday, December 8, 2021

2021 The Prolific #TP3 West Texas Canes 2028

 

The whole West Texas Canes group proved what I have already stated, not only from this event but since I've been involved in this, aka before social media screwed it up, and that's West Texas has tons of talent and watching Adaeze O'Suoji explode to the rim was one of my highlights embedded in my head. She's long and athletic, has a nice pull-up jumper and she sees the floor, plus she rebounds and handles the ball well enough to go C2C and finish yet speaking of handling the ball and seeing the floor, Maygen Espinosa did a very good job with that, as well as controlling the tempo but the tempo was all Luv Finch needed as she not only rebounded on both ends of the floor, her defense was solid and she showed some nice moves finishing, the upside is very good for her as well Sienna Burnrostro and Irelyn Montgomery


I think I tweeted, Jordan Stokes has got a stroke and if I didn't, I should have because that pull-up is nice and the step back is even nicer. She understands how to create her shot under pressure and also when to take it yet she also has good timing to block shots. This is a solid squad, Kyndal Jiminez, Saibree Gonzales, and Zynea Askew are among those on the verge of making plenty of  noise while Azilee Ornelas showed she could do something I love to see and that's "play the passing lane" which led to scoring opportunities

Amoni Jefferson proves one more time that "size doesn't matter" when you can play so when I drop the SDM, you know SIM knows what he's talking about. Poised under pressure, her athleticism and ballhandling set everything up for her to attack off the dribble or drop the jumper. Addilyn Johnson and Bella Perez round out this talented squad but if you're where I am, you will be noticed so keep that in mind because #ThereIsNoMe