Monday, December 6, 2021

2021 The Prolific #TP3 dropped many new faces from HUB 4th Grade




 I caught some talented 4th graders at The Prolific, Bella Johnson (HUB) handled the ball well coast to coast after rebounding strongly, she did that on both ends, yet her ability to attack the rim and finish on putbacks was nice. Her teammate Kayden Lyn did a good job defensively, impressed me with not only playing the passing lane but understanding how and when to trap


Kyndal Lyn showed me some exciting handles and with her ability to zig-zag through traffic as well as an already explosive first step, I'm definitely seeing something blowing up in her game but this is a talented squad, Aaliyah Harkless, Armani Reed, Izabella Weatherby, and Remi Hunt were putting in work as well while Trinity Boyd uses her athleticism well to attack off the dribble plus she anticipates very well, aka plays the passing lane


Dereona Doss is long and athletic, that's the base, so as I was taking pictures she walked up to me and asked was I going to take hers, I said yes and she responded "no your not" and ran off yet she returned and her energy translated off the court like it was on the court, yes she plays the passing lane already. I'll definitely be keeping Kyleigh Williamson, Akachukwu Chijoke, and Kennedi Williamson in the data banks as well as this whole squad