Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Cy Fair Nike 15U have a plenty that are about to pop on the scene






I just did a story on Brooke Jolivet, Gabby Stanton and Charlotte Hodges so when I check out the Cy Fair Book Camp, no Stanton and Jolivet was nursing a minor sprain. No problem, I've seen them emerge as legitimate next level players over the season and I'm sure they're ready for everyone else to see that. Hodges also was one that had emerged however she's taken it even farther as her three point shooting was simply off the charts last Friday night and when you hear off the charts, please observe Jasmine Butler who is one of the top players in the state. Hannah Hopkins is coming along nicely and she'll be available for limited play but just put a star by her name for now and remember I told you so


Jayla Calhoun and Anecia Wilkerson give then yet more long and athletic wings who, like Butler, are able to do a variety of things. Kirsten Kramer is a player that can fill it up and the addition of Destiny Navarro gives them yet another long ball threat. She, along with speedster Joyce Kennerson are the additions I hadn't seen but Brenshia Coleman isn't new to me at all and her upside is one of the areas best and when you formulate that into her being 6'1 with probably a 6'2 wingspan and can jump like she's 6'3, uh oh!