Monday, July 1, 2013

Gene Watts Boot Camp young stars more than just elementary

Heaven Hayden & Zyniah Thomas

As I stated earlier, these young players simply had me rolling with their comments and one liners as they showed they were more than just talented basketball players. Zyniah Thomas and Callie Cooper are in the 2021 class while Heaven Hayden is right behind them in 2022 class and all three showed that they have exceptional skills and knowledge of the game at an early age during the Gene Watts Boot Camp.

These young ladies weren't the only ones that showed a lot of potential for those classes as Ashlyn Griffith (2021) and Alissa Williams (2022) grasped the drills right off the top and put forth the effort on both days I covered. It was a joy for me to see the young talent at the event and I'm definitely placing these young ladies on my GPR Watch List