Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Basketball on the Bayou sets stage for what I've waited for all season

My mentality always has me thinking outside of the box however I want to see the best players play against, well the best players and to be honest with you I was truly disappointed with not seeing the Natasha Mack, Lauren Cox match-up last week at PBR 72. Cox, even though this guy attempted to insult my evaluation skills at Prime Time Nationals, was and still is my top ranked player for Texas 2016 but watching Mack's improvement on the offensive end earlier this season was pretty cool too as she scored over half of her team points in numerous games and remains a shot block waiting to happen

I've seen Joyner Holmes a couple of times this year and all I can remember is watching this young lady take off from the free throw line and gliding through the air simply made me freeze in suspended animation as I knew that one day and one day soon, well anyway.

Nevertheless, all three 2016 stars will be on hand, wait stop the presses. Add Natalie Chou in the mix and you have four of the top players in not only the state but nation at Basketball on the Bayou next week

Showtime is coming, no walking down Bourbon Street this year for me

TEAMS