Monday, May 4, 2015

Pearland Hawks continue to fly #PrimeTime


I think watching '24 Fuchsia Leblanc-Ernest play was probably one of my high points of the weekend and missing her score her first basket was probably one of my most disappointing ones simply because this young lady has been around the game for a very long time watching her older siblings and I've observed watching her observe the game on numerous occasions and listening at her feedback so I already know if this is what she wants to do, she will definitely be in the mix. She already steps to the part on defense, you can't teach that either you want to do it or you don't and she does


Alyssa Berry and Trinity Frias made my Tip Sheet, you can check out what I said about them by clicking this link read more I loved Lacey Johnson's work in the paint, she's physical and doesn't shy away from contact while Rylee Grays simply blew me away with her athleticism and energy. What about Justice Terry, well I've seen her before and I see improvement and if you know me, you know how I feel about progression and the same can be said for Belle Powers. You have to want this, it's not easy so like everything else if you put in the work, good things will happen like Alexis Tanguma stroking the midrange with ease