Thursday, July 11, 2019

Super 64 with many Super 2022 players

Team Lex Gold has an abundance of talented players on their squad that they remind me of many teams from yesteryear. I think the first time I caught the squad, they were in the 5th or 6th grade and I knew that had some D1 players but they've progressed individually and as a whole and finishing runner up in the 2nd highest division at Premier Basketball's Super 64 without Michayla Gatewood, one of the state top PG's "any class" but she'll be back to join SaMyah Smith and the rest of her teammates including many from their Desoto HS that finished runner up in state, as freshmen in the highest division, I can't script this any better


I dropped an article on Prep Girls Hoop Texas featuring some of the 2020 standouts from the PBR event, that I personally saw, I'm huge on seeing for myself, especially with all of the nonsense that continues to grow on both social media and word of mouth but for me, "it's not what you do, it's who you do it against" so the sleight of hand foolishness does absolutely nothing for me. I have Ashlon Jackson listed among the top players in her class, that's a given nationally as well so her and many others are HERE 

Also this a premium article, use simmie20 for a discount even though I'll be 60 in 67 days