Monday, July 15, 2019

The South Individual Showcase 8/31-9/1 you don't wanna miss it


Back in the day, before social media just blew up, I was blowing up trying to get a grip on what was real and what was not and with plenty of trial and error, not wasting my time dragging my child to useless events that I see now like,  " get your 3rd grader ranked nationally" I just smh and say, if you are clueless enough to believe that........

I started a scouting service years ago, Texas was not be covered by "those people" like I thought it should be so I figured, hell I was in MENSA, this can't be that hard and low and behold, here we are but even more importantly, this camp will have numerous benefits including a chance to get on the map and since I'm the guy in Texas from Prep Girls Hoops, I'm wearing a lot of hats, you probably want to be here or just roll dice

REGISTER HERE


BTW, my daughter plays in the WNBA, won a National Championship and has been featured on ESPN several times including a few weeks ago with #9 Top Plays so I'm not just blowing second hand smoke, been there, done all of that, highlights to the right