Tuesday, February 22, 2022

2022 #Next100 THE BABIES 2029/2030

 

Geralynn Byers-Veal

I remember the first event I covered for Pass Tha Ball almost a decade ago, HoopAHolics, and it was a smash as far as what was coming, and guess what, they’re still coming and I’m on the verge of dropping #D1Lock on the 3 youngest players that attended the #Next100 in Buda, outside of Austin and here’s why

Mireily Rivera


2029

Mireily Rivera-5’0 PG  (SA Hoops Elite) handles the ball under pressure and can create her shot yet she already understands how to create contact and finish after the lick but watching her drop the long-range just did it for me

Geralynn Byers-Veal-5'6 PG (Texas Elite) multiple ways to put the ball in the basket already, that’s scary and showing me the step-back and the fadeaway had me get up to see her number on her back yet she scores after contact off the dribble and drops the mid to long-range

The GREAT Andrea Riley instructing Maleah Mason 


2030

Maleah Mason-5’0 PG (Cy Fair Elite) when you’re this young and I don’t take notes physically only mentally should tell you something because I know what’s coming, she battles against older players constantly and her mid to long-range, scoring off the dribble are already there yet so is her court-vision