Thursday, July 11, 2019

2019 Texas A&M Team Camp

So I walk into Reed Arena and the first thing I see are the bobble-heads of Danielle Adams and my daughter Sydney Colson and the memories from their magical run in 2011 just overtook me with emotion because that was very special in so many ways

Watching my daughter overcome so much fueled by so many petty adults and winning a National Championship was icing on the cake and playing in the WNBA I guess were the candles which she's still lighting

Alissa Knight (Cedar Park)
I caught several talented HS teams including Cedar Park who has a nucleus to make a big run but there were others that captured my attention over the two days I attended. I picked some standouts from the camp and Prep Girls Hoops Texas has launched, I'm the guy bringing the heat so please check out the site, it's pretty neatr and to save 20% use simmie20