Monday, December 23, 2013

This SC Is Coming To Your Town, well maybe




Ain't nothing like interjecting a little humor, well my humor but if you know the words to Santa Claus Is Coming To Town, keep in mind another SC will be coming to a city near you, soon, so you better watch out and be working on your skills


Don’t pout in the game don’t cry to the refs
If you’re right-handed need to learn to go left
This SC is coming to town

I’m making lots of trips, to the north and the west
And in between cause I wanna see the best
This SC is coming to town

I’m looking for progression each and every day
I also know when it’too much Tweeting so don’t be Instagramming time away
So you better not pout, you better not cry, I know work is hard but it will pay and here's why

This SC is coming to town