Friday, December 27, 2013

Mansfield Spring Creek opening day



Houston area North Shore won their opening round game as Adrianna Jackson (11) and Chasity Patterson (17) combined for 28 points. I was at Duncanville all day yesterday however through the magic of the internet along with great coverage along with box scores from the newspaper's website, this is almost as good as being there. Okay maybe not, but it certainly helps. I'll catch North Shore vs Pflugerville like I called it as I'll be at Mansfield Timberview all day and later tonight, there's a good chance I'll catch Flower Mound Marcus

Read more


Here is the bracket and the box scores so you can fill in the blanks. Again, I will be at Timberview all day today and tomorrow, I'll close it out at Sandra Meadows

Bracket



Box score