Sunday, December 22, 2013

Lady Big Dogs pull encore after #HoopAHolicsCamp



The five young ladies who attended the Hoop A Holics Camp definitely raised some eyebrows in fact Kayleigh Jefferson, standing left and Mikaela McGuire and Alicia Shufford made the PTB highlight video, read more


They came to Houston from the Metroplex with only six players and left with the championship trophy

This is a very talented group of young ladies and one of the top 8th grade teams I saw all summer

Shufford continues to expand her game to where she can play multiple positions, all well, McGuire is becoming a legitimate threat in the paint while Jefferson keeps showing she can score facing the basket making her a threat from inside and out


Standing and sitting on the far right were Kennedy Taylor and Celeste Moore. I can't say enough about the star power Taylor brings, read about it on my GPR Tip Sheet and while I only saw a glimpse of Moore before she hurt her ankle, I know I'm going to want to see more and more because she definitely has a bright future. Sarah Andrews wasn't at the camp but I know she can play