Tuesday, June 22, 2021

2021 Houston Summer Slam 6th Grade Division (2027)

KENNEDY PRICE

I'm just feel tickled pink sometimes, hey based on ancestry.com DNA it's possible yet not likely visually but yesterday I talked about watching Zay Green's younger sisters, last week it was Ny'Kyiah Jeffrey's mom and aunt so today, let me open up the 6th-grade division talking about Just Play's Kennedy Price's older sister Lauren who helped get the ball rolling at Atascocita, who I started calling "The Taz" and it was simply because I also used "The Price Is Right" so let me break down some of those I knew, I appreciate the rosters because I ain't got time to ask questions but anyway

FRANKIE FRANCIS

Frankie Francis (Just Play 2027)
already has a dynamic first step and watching her set the defender up to take off the dribble, with either hand, has her ahead of the curve because she can also finish, after contact and she has a nice pull-up jumper, so what else, she sees the floor

Kennedy Price (Just Play 2027) the price will continue to be right as she played in pain yet was efficient and she too has a deceptive first step to get by the defender, she creates her shot under pressure and she can finish or hit the jumper yet watching her play the passing lane was a definite treat for me


Shiloh Grays (HLRR 2027) long and athletic, that the base I use and for those who pay attention, I say it over and over for a variety of reasons yet she plays the passing lane, she has good timing to block, alter and deflect shots and she rebounds on both ends as she will be over the magic number of 6'0

Aniyah Gardner (HLRR 2027) also long and athletic, yet she attacks the rim strongly, she has good body control and finished after the lick, this is good, really good at this stage but she also showed she could "man up" in a hunnid, on-ball defense full court, as well as handle the ball in the open court

Brittany Moore (Louisiana United 2027) speedy point guards seemed to be a pre-requisite for the organization as they had many yet she's already showing major signs of doing damage in high school. She can handle the ball going coast to coast full speed yet stays under control and she can hit teammates on the money without breaking stride