Thursday, May 19, 2016

LR3 Comets Basketball #CCClassic

Okay we all know I get a kick out of seeing talent I haven't seen and if you didn't know, then you do now. Micki and Ariel Beard impressed me so much I didn't shave for a few days but with their size and strength combined with the ability to stretch the defense, a few tweaks here and there will go a long way for these twins




Gabby Acosta got after it as well as Anita Fuentes who is one of three 2019 players on the 2018 squad. Jasmine Gonzales also played well but these three just found ways to make plays as well as make things happen because they all played a part in several runs  


Joyane Eriom is another 2019 and she loves being physical on both ends. She's undersized in the paint more times than not however she gets after it and does well. Sydni Rowland is the lone player I've seen in the past, she caught my eye a couple of years ago and her future is definitely bright but are so are many of these players. The two that will be on the Tip Sheet are Hannah Rodriguez and the third 2019 Naomi Tekleab and that's coming up later on girlzprepreport.com